Here is a really interesting post by Brian Solis ( principal at Altimeter Group, a research firm focused on disruptive technology. A digital analyst, anthropologist, and futurist, Solis has studied and influenced the effects of emerging technology on business, marketing, and culture) which enlights how and why Customer experience triggers a revolution in digital transformation.
Dynamics is the new Microsoft.
Econsultancy recently surveyed 700 of its users and included questions focusing on current business challenges and digital transformation.
Only 11% failed to regard digital transformation as a challenge, with 33% describing it as a huge challenge. Respondents identified with a number of specific challenges from managing talent, to board room buy-in, to cross-function alignment.
So what’s to be done? Ashley Friedlein, Econsultancy CEO, has authored a presentation intended to cut through the business speak and define digital transformation and how to get there.
Watermark Consulting, a customer experience consultancy and think tank, did an analysis of the five year performance of the Top 10 Leaders and Top 10 Laggards in the Forrester Customer Experience Index versus the broader S&P 500 Index from 2007 to 2011: The return of the Customer Experience Leaders portfolio was 128% higher than the Laggards, and 27% higher than the S&P 500. Their results strongly suggest that delivering leading customer experience allows these companies to dramatically outperform the market.
But what’s the way to become a Customer Experience Guru?
To deliver Amazing Customer Experiences, one must accept the principle that meeting the needs of today over-connected customers (described in “Digital is no more an option“) is a universal truth for running and operating a successful business.
To meet those needs, organizations will have first to digitalize their business processes and acquire innovative social business tools which will provide them:
- A People-first experience designed to bring companies closer to their customers
- Persuasive connections and communications inside and outside organizations
- Personal experiences delivered across every interaction and engagement
This will result in:
- assuring co-workers onboarding in the digital transformations by providing them a unique and friendly experience of driving customers and businesses from anywhere (places and devices) at any time
- increasing collaboration beyond sales team to customers
- raising a quality and impactful company digital imprint and by so generating new Customer acquisition engines
- becoming a responsive Customer-centric organization
And this is key to make a business survive in this new digital business world.
To discover the one and only kind of business solutions that could drive such results for small to large and global companies, the place to be is Convergence EMEA 2013 at Barcelona from the 4th to the 6th of November.
Microsoft will unveil their new Business Solutions , Dynamics 2013, which will unlock organizations potential by empowering people for the activities & end-to-end experiences they value most through a family of devices and seamlessly integrated services